03 March 2011

Huron, Ohio 2:01 am Brilliant Green Fireball 3MAR2011

Huron, Ohio 2:01 am EST Brilliant Green Fireball 3MAR2011
Shatteredmind wrote:
Huron Ohio- Mar 3,2:01am. Wife was heading into work and as I watched her travel down the road,a very nice, large,brilliant green fireball appeared to be coming down at a rather slow pace. It was visible for at least 3-5 seconds. I was facing approximately east-southeast.

Kingsville Ontario, CA
Derek S wrote:
I saw it last night as well!
A large green fireball falling straight down - never seen anything like it before - Was Amazing
It appeared to fall over Lake Erie at a South Eastern location from my view point in Kingsville Ontario, CA

Mayfield Heights, OH Meteor on Police Dashcam 02:05 EST
Michael Lanzola wrote:
I am a police officer who was on duty at the time of sighting. When I saw it, I activated my dash cam hoping the camera would catch it. It did. I don't have all of the sighting because of the direction of the camera but I do have most of it including the end.

Amelia, Ohio large green fireball 9:00pm 3MAR2011
Guest819e (guest) wrote:
Last night - March 3 at @9:00pm there was a there was a large green fireball that shot across the sky Amelia, ohio

2 comments:

Derek S said...

I saw it last night as well!

A large green fireball falling straight down - never seen anything like it before - Was Amazing

It appeared to fall over Lake Erie at a South Eastern location from my view point in Kingsville Ontario, CA

Anonymous said...

I saw a large green fireball thing shoot across the sky last night at@9:00pm in Amelia, Ohio ( March third). Really amazing!